Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind for your upcoming session:
1) If at all possible, please try to keep baby awake for about 2 hours prior to the session. If baby arrives sleepy at studio, we are able to start immediately and get all those precious sleepy poses.
2) Giving baby a warm bath prior to the session also helps keeping them relaxed and happy.
3) Schedule babies feed just before leaving the house or just before arriving at the studio (Depending on the distance you need to travel).
4) Please dress baby in loose-fitting or a zip/ button-down baby grow to prevent any clothing lines on the skin.
5) It is important that you are comfortable during your session. Please feel free to bring along some snacks that you can enjoy whilst I am busy with baby. These sessions can take up to 4 hours sometimes so bringing a book or something to keep you entertained will be a good idea.
6) Should there be younger siblings, please try arrange for them to come closer to the end of the session. (I will notify you during the session). This will aid in no disruptions with baby during the session. Should this not be possible, please bring a few toys with you to keep them busy.